Glasgiven Contracts Limited, as a Building and Civil Engineering Company, are committed to delivering quality construction projects primarily within education and housing for both public and private sector clients. Glasgiven Contracts Limited also operate as a Design and Build contractor where required.
As part of the company’s obligation within the tendering, design and construction elements of the works, the company have undertaken to develop and implement an Integrated Management System, incorporating quality elements commensurate with ISO 9001:2008.
The system’s design has been based on the elements of the Business Excellence Model (EFQM), aimed at identifying and meeting the needs and expectations of Glasgiven Contracts Limited’s clients and other interested parties and achieving, maintaining and improving organisational performance. The key elements of the system include:
- Policy & Strategy
- Partnerships & Strategies
- Customer Satisfaction
- Product Results
- Key Performance Results and improvements
As part of the company’s continual improvement strategy, Glasgiven Contracts Limited will develop quality objectives on an annual basis, which will endeavour to:
- Engage with clients to ensure practicable programmes are developed for all projects undertaken
- Coordinate material specification with clients, design teams, sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure highquality materials are used throughout the construction process
- Work with our supply chain (particularly sub-contractors) to ensure communication of requirements and identification of opportunities for improved project management.
- Continually review and assess competencies of all Glasgiven Contracts personnel and ensure effective training is delivered where required.
This policy will be reviewed annually and communicated to all interested parties as required.