Glasgiven Contracts Ltd is committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimises our potential impact on the environment. We will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and we will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do.
Our aim is to monitor and improve on our environmental performance; Glasgiven Contracts Ltd is committed to achieving this by:
• Complying with all relevant environmental regulations, legislative requirements, codes of company, corporate policies and procedures, as a minimum.
• Co-operating with Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), NIEA, Clients and Local Councils with regards to all aspects that could or have an adverse effect on the environment.
• Prevent pollution to land, air and water as far as is practicable.
• Develop and maintain continuous improvement of our environmental performance, specifically addressing:
o Water (reuse, reduction, recycling, recovery)
o Energy Use (and miss-use)
• Promoting employee involvement and awareness of environmental issues through training and educational programmes.
• Fully integrate environmental considerations into all aspects of the company’s undertakings to minimise any adverse environmental effects, locally and globally, as far as is reasonably practicable
Internal audit and review of the Environmental Management System shall ensure that the system remains effective and meets the ISO 14001 standards requirements of the Integrated Management System throughout Glasgiven Contracts Ltd .
The Directors will ensure that: –
• The Environmental Policy is developed and implemented and is appropriate to the nature, scale and environmental impacts of its activities, products and services and lifecycle considerations.
• Commitment to continual improvement and prevention of pollution
• Commitment to comply with applicable legal requirements and with other requirements to which the company subscribes which relate to its environmental aspects
• Provide a framework for setting and reviewing the environmental objectives and targets
• The Policy is not only documented and implemented but is maintained and updated regularly
• The Policy is communicated to all persons working for or on behalf of Glasgiven Contracts Ltd.
• The Policy is made available to the public and third parties when requested.
This Environmental Policy Statement will be made known to all our employees and to members of the public and interested parties upon request.